1. All Employees Are Fingerprinted and have an FBI Background Check: We feel, if customers entrust us with their keys, homes, kids and pets’ safety and other valuables, the least that can be done is any employee we send to be of the utmost character. We believe this should be a minimum standard in the industry, but as of now we are the only local pest control company with these standards for your peace of mind. Subsequently, we have ZERO thefts, arrests, lawsuits, fines nor injuries to customers or employees, a claim many local pest control companies cannot come close to making.
2. A Larger Menu of Services Including:
A. General Pest Control
B. Termite (Both Conventional Liquid treatment and Advance Bait Stations)
C. Outdoor service for flying insects for activities such as weddings, reunions and group
D. Legally treating yards for grubs, mole crickets and turf bugs
E. Bed Bug Assurance Program and Bed Bug Mattress and Box Spring Covers
F. Weed Control
G. Hedge and Tree Trimming, Mulching and Gutter Cleaning
H. Exclusion Work such as caulking, screening and door sweeps
I. No Chem and Low Chemical alternative pest control
We can offer these services and more because we…..
3. Hold More Licenses and Certification Training Than Any Other Local Company Including:
A. General Pest Control License in North and South Carolina
B. Termite and Wood Destroying Organism License in North and South Carolina
C. Recognized Master Termite Technician through Clemson University
D. American Institute of Baking Certified Sanitarian and Pest Management Professional
E. Completed Course Work with Texas A&M, Purdue University, NC State and Clemson
F. Back to Back, reigning Fantasy Football Champion of the National Pest Management Association (OK, not relevant, but I wanted to tell someone)
4. The Most Comprehensive Local Website for Pest Control with Free Useful Information
5. 24 Hour Response Time, On Time Service and a Reachable Live Person 7 Days a Week
6. A Dedication to Public Service: Addressing all public questions quickly and free of charge, Seminars for Community Groups, and School Presentation.